Seeking Compensation For Your Injuries
At The Law Offices of L. Morgan Martin, we understand that for many people, the compensation they obtain from a personal injury or wrongful death claim may be all that is holding them and their families together.
Between ongoing medical costs, lost pay and other accident-related expenses, that compensation check is a very big deal. That’s why we fight aggressively for your rights, in the courtroom, in mediation or at the negotiating table.
Handling All Types Of Serious Accident And Injury Claims
We represent clients in Conway and across the Myrtle Beach area who are:
- Hurt in a car crash, whether you were on a motorcycle, bicycle, in another car or were walking down the street
- Hurt on someone else’s property, such as through a slip-and-fall accident or falling objects
- Hurt on the job, but not by their employers, such as delivery truck drivers who are hurt in car accidents
- Injured in bar fights while vacationing in Myrtle Beach
- Trying to secure the benefits from your insurance company that you pay for
- Grieving the loss of a loved one, who was killed because of someone else’s negligence
Whether you live in the Myrtle Beach area, are a student at Coastal Carolina University or were just here for a vacation or quick trip that ended horribly, we can help. We have the trial experience and reputation to go up against the insurance companies. We will always seek to maximize your compensation, and never settle your case if it is not in your best interests.
Talk To A Lawyer Today
At The Law Offices of L. Morgan Martin, our attorneys conduct all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means you take no risk and put no money down. You owe us nothing until we produce positive results for you.