Established And Respected Personal Injury And Criminal Defense Lawyers
Mary Ashley Martin was born and raised in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. After graduating from Myrtle Beach High School, she attended the University of South Carolina receiving her bachelor's degree in marketing and finance in 2003 before deciding attending the University of South Carolina School of Law graduating in 2006.
Upon graduation Mary Ashley served as a Law Clerk to Honorable Circuit Court Judge Michael Baxley, before joining the 15th Judicial Circuit Public Defender's Office. As a public defender Mary Ashley gained valuable experience handling a wide variety of criminal offenses, from misdemeanors and DUI to homicide. Upon leaving the public defender's office.
Mary Ashley is an experienced trial attorney having argued numerous cases to verdict in both State and Federal Court. Gaining valuable experience to a wide variety of offenses, as well as the procedures and personalities at work in the various courts in along the Grand Strand and Pee Dee.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina
- University of South Carolina
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina
- South Carolina Bar
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- South Carolina Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- South Carolina General Assembly's House Judiciary Committee, Law Clerk
- South Carolina Circuit Court Judge, Law Clerk
- Horry County Public Defender, 15th Judicial Court